Today, I extended the humidity, temperature and light sensor node with a pressure sensor. Hence the name HTLPSensorNode. For measuring the environmental air pressure I used the BMP085 pressure sensor breakout board from sparkfun. On the product page you already have example code snippets and setup tutorials. I integrated the Arduino example code into my existing code and did some minor refactorings along the way. I also had to extend the pseudo JSON handling for the new sensor type. Adding the new sensor type to the project was a matter of only about 10 minutes.
Here you can see the extended setup of the sensor node:
I also updated the Android code to display the new sensor data type:
You can find the source code for the Arduino program and the Android application at github.